Our enviable location, a short walk from the centre of Madonna di Campiglio, and close to the Pradalago cable car departure terminal and the end of the ski slopes, will allow you to “enjoy Campiglio” with no need for a car.
HOW TO GET TO MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO
- Direct 24-hour daily shuttle service from the nearest airports and train stations www.flyskishuttle.com
- From Milan: exit the A4 Milan-Venice motorway at “Brescia Est” and follow signs for Lago d’Idro, Tione, Pinzolo and then Madonna di Campiglio.
- From the south: on the A22 Brennero motorway from Verona, exit at ”Trento Sud” and follow the signs for Sarche, Tione, Pinzolo and then Madonna di Campiglio.
- From the north: on the A22 motorway from Bolzano, exit at “Mezzocorona – San Michele” and follow the signs for Cles, Dimaro and then Madonna di Campiglio.
- The nearest rail link is Trento central train station, from where there is a convenient bus service for Madonna di Campiglio.
- The bus station in Trento is right beside the railway station: www.treniitalia.com
BY BUS BY AIR HOW TO FIND US ONCE YOU REACH MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO:
Proceed down the hill, cross Piazza Brenta Alta and after the bridge take the road going up to the left for about 150 metres. We are on the left-hand side of the street, just before the Pradalago cable car departure terminal.
HOW TO FIND US ONCE YOU REACH MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO: